Barix has proposed a system based on two Annuncicom 200, one with SIP Client firmware and the other with Digital Message Repeater firmware.
The SIP Client, set in auto-answer, closes the relay that triggers the Digital Message Repeater via the input contact.
The audio file can be stored on the internal flash (1 MB maximum) or on an external USB stick.
As option it’s possible to set a secret code to trigger the action.
Reliable and Solid
We create products that last. Buy it once and it runs. Certified and tested in real-life to run 10+ years.
The Barix support team contains of audio experts. We help you individually for each specific architecture.
Up to date
Check the downloads for the latest firmware updates. Barix products are compatible with your system.
Barix Products can be customized to special requirements. Either by yourself or from our professional audio development team.
Feel free to write us a message with your requirements. Our Pre-Sales teams can help you find a simple and cost-effective solution.
- MP3, G.711, G.722*, PCM Encoding
- MP3, G.711, G.722*, PCM Decoding
- Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
- Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Microphone Input
- Line Level Input
- Line Level Output
- Amplified Output 8W (8 Ohm)
- Relay Output (1)
- Contact Closure Input (2)
- RS-232 Serial Port (1)
- RS-485 Serial Port (1)
- Isolated Power Supply Input (PoE or ext)
- Supply Voltage (16..30VDC or 48VDC)
- Aiphone Door Station Interface (IE/JE series)
Leave us your email address if you would like to get contacted.