Barix proposed a solution based on Annuncicom 200 and IP Intercom firmware, with local playing. The trigger on central Annuncicom is sent to the remote site via network, using the advanced API of IP Intercom firmware.
Reliable and Solid
We create products that last. Buy it once and it runs. Certified and tested in real-life to run 10+ years.
The Barix support team contains of audio experts. We help you individually for each specific architecture.
Up to date
Check the downloads for the latest firmware updates. Barix products are compatible with your system.
Barix Products can be customized to special requirements. Either by yourself or from our professional audio development team.
Feel free to write us a message with your requirements. Our Pre-Sales teams can help you find a simple and cost-effective solution.
- MP3, G.711, G.722*, PCM Encoding
- MP3, G.711, G.722*, PCM Decoding
- Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
- Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Microphone Input
- Line Level Input
- Line Level Output
- Amplified Output 8W (8 Ohm)
- Relay Output (1)
- Contact Closure Input (2)
- RS-232 Serial Port (1)
- RS-485 Serial Port (1)
- Isolated Power Supply Input (PoE or ext)
- Supply Voltage (16..30VDC or 48VDC)
- Aiphone Door Station Interface (IE/JE series)
Leave us your email address if you would like to get contacted.