Barix proposed a solution based on Exstreamer 500 with STL firmware, configured in BRTP streaming mode (Barix Real Time Protocol).
Reliable and Solid
We create products that last. Buy it once and it runs. Certified and tested in real-life to run 10+ years.
The Barix support team contains of audio experts. We help you individually for each specific architecture.
Up to date
Check the downloads for the latest firmware updates. Barix products are compatible with your system.
Barix Products can be customized to special requirements. Either by yourself or from our professional audio development team.
Feel free to write us a message with your requirements. Our Pre-Sales teams can help you find a simple and cost-effective solution.
- MP3, G.711, PCM Encoding
- MP3, G.711, PCM, AACplus*, Ogg Vorbis* Decoding
- Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
- Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Balanced Line Level Input (Stereo)
- Balanced Line Level Output (Stereo)
- Relay Output (4)
- Contact Closure Input (4)
- RS-232 / RS-485 Serial Port
- USB Flash Memory Interface
- Supply Voltage 24...48 VDC
Leave us your email address if you would like to get contacted.