IP Audio Module 300
The IPAM 300 is a universal, standalone, IP Audio function block which can be easily embedded into OEM products. The module decodes IP Audio streams and provides the decoded audio as a (stereo) analog or digital (I2S) feed. Supporting a vast range of protocols and codecs the module can be used for both VoIP and IP paging as well as high quality music distribution and IP music streaming applications. Control I/O (serial port, digital inputs and outputs) allow the use with UI and control interfaces. Most of the Barix Exstreamer products are based on this module.
- Internet Radio Receiver
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and Announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- General Purpose I/O (4)
- RS-232 Serial Port (TTL Level)
- Supply Voltage (3.3V)
- USB Flash Memory Interface
Designed in Switzerland and with more than 100.000 modules used in the field, the Barix IPAM-300 family is the solution of choice for OEMs and product designers who want to add IP Audio capabilities to their devices with simplicity.
|Contact us|| |
We will happily help you build your solution.