Exstreamer 200 | 205
The Exstreamer 20x devices decode IP Audio streams and play out the received Audio signal via a built-in amplifier to 8 Ohm speakers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio as well as VoIP applications. With a local analog input, the Exstreamer 205 can also be used as an IP controlled, high quality amplifier.
- Instore Audio Player
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Internet Radio Receiver
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and Announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- G.711, uLaw, aLaw, PCM Encoding
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM linear Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Amplified Output 2x25W (8 Ohm)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (24V, included)
- MicroSD or USB Flash Interface
- IR Interface
Designed in Switzerland and installed in tens of thousands of locations worldwide, the Barix Exstreamer series is the established standard for Instore Radio, Internet Radio, Entertainment and Broadcast applications alike.
|Contact us|| |
We will happily help you build your solution.