IP Paging and Intercom codec device with mic/speaker connection and balanced audio output, PoE powered. 5W output power into 8 Ohm and contact closure input. Useable as paging gateway, small zone device and Intercom device.
- Generic VoIP Intercom and Paging Device with speaker amplifier
- Classroom VoIP device with built-in amplifier, talkback, serial port
- Microphone Encoder for IP Audio Surveillance
- Help Point/SOS call box device
- Door Intercom Controller, VoIP based
- Generic, bidirectional full-duplex VoIP module for Paging and Intercom Applications
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- MP3, G.711, G.722, PCM Encoding
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, G.722, PCM Decoding
- Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
- Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Microphone/ Line Level Input
- Line Level Output (balanced)
- Amplified Output 5W (8Ohm)
- Contact Closure Input (1)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Designed in Switzerland and installed in tens of thousands of locations worldwide, the Barix Audio Devices are the established standard for VOIP and Audio over IP applications alike.
|Contact us|| |
We will happily help you build your solution.