Barix has proposed a system based on Exstreamer Store&Play and Annuncicom PS1, with a firmware customization to handle start speaking indication on PS1 led.
Reliable and Solid
We create products that last. Buy it once and it runs. Certified and tested in real-life to run 10+ years.
The Barix support team contains of audio experts. We help you individually for each specific architecture.
Up to date
Check the downloads for the latest firmware updates. Barix products are compatible with your system.
Barix Products can be customized to special requirements. Either by yourself or from our professional audio development team.
Feel free to write us a message with your requirements. Our Pre-Sales teams can help you find a simple and cost-effective solution.
- MP3 Decoding
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- Playback of live audio streams (HTTP or RTP)
- Serial Interface
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Internal microSD storage capability
- Embedded Real Time Clock
- Web UI for remote control, status and configuration
- Supply Voltage 5 VDC
- Low Power consumption (max. 2W)
- MP3, G.711, G.722, PCM Encoding
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, G.722, PCM Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Microphone (internal/external) Input
- Speaker (internal/external)
- Target/Function Buttons (2)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Leave us your email address if you would like to get contacted.