The Barix network to real-world interface solution - for remote IO, standalone, IP based control systems or data collection applications.
Universal, Programmable I/O device server
Universal, programmable I/O device server for automation engineering in private houses, public buildings, in public transport and network infrastructures. The Barionet device covers a wide range of automation applications for machine control, temperature/humidity monitoring, door-light steering, alarming and many more. With BCL programming language the Barionet is highly adaptable to all electronic control systems.
BCL programming allows the configuration of hardware interfaces like network, I/O, relay, temperature sensor, Wiegand, Serial and 1-wire. On the control side HTTP/CGI, UDP, TCP, SNMP and Modbus/TCP are supported, other protocols can be added over BCL programming. The Barionet products enable remote control and monitoring of infrastructure over the network in order to streamline operations.
- Industrial control and monitoring, such as I/Os, temperature and voltage monitoring
- Home automation for control of thermostats and lighting
- Administration of distributed systems like railway stations and gas stations
- Web-enabling devices with RS-232 or Modbus interfaces
- Access control and security systems driving horns or lights
- SNMP monitoring of existing IT-Infrastructure
- 4 digital outputs
- 4 analog or digital inputs
- 4 digital inputs
- 2 relay outputs
- Linux/OpenWrt based
- Barionet I/O extension modules (IO12, X8 and R6 – connected over RS485 port) allow to expand Barionet I/O capabilities
- The Barionet has a built-in serial gateway function that allows you to control an RS-232 device over a TCP/IP network
- Barionet includes a webserver to configure the device and to store own applications/pages
- Two serial ports for RS-232 and RS-422/RS-485 interfaces
- Configurable SNMP traps, e.g. for input state change
- Up to 50 temperature sensors can be attached
- Analog inputs from zero to 5 volts DC and higher voltages with external resistor
- Free programmable 1-wire interface on Barionet50, allows to add own 1-wire drivers
- BCL programmable (Barix Control Language) to customize the device
- All input and output functions in the Barionet 100 and Barionet 50 are addressed using a common I/O address map
- Digital input with detection frequency of 30 Hz (15 pulses per second)
- Barix X8 Expansion Module (RS-485 Modbus I/O module) provides 8 independent inputs or outputs
- Barix IO12 Expansion Module is a RS-485 Modbus I/O module and provides 12 ESD-protected opto-isolated inputs and 12 outputs
- DIN rail mounting capability
- 1 year warranty, 2 years warranty in the rest of the world
|Contact us|| |
We will happily help you build your solution.