- Elaborate TCP/UDP command interface to control the device remotely.
- Sending syslog messages to remote host.
- Streaming modes are “send always” and “send on IO/DI1, send level”, or “respond”
- DNS compatible for name resolution
- SNMP protocol featured for monitoring device and stream
- Streaming Destination IP could be unicast, multicast, broadcast address.
- Following audio encoding is possible: uLaw / 24 kHz,uLaw / 8 kHz (G.711), aLaw / 24 kHz, aLaw / 8 kHz (G.711), PCM / 24 kHz (16bit), PCM / 8 kHz (16bit)
- configurable Audio Echo Cancellation
- The software supports two serial ports (most of Barix devices have just one physical port)
- Flow control can be set to Software or Hardware on RS-232 serial port
- The streaming destinations dynamically changeable via the command interface
If you're interested in trying out this product, please provide us with your email
and we'll get back to you soon.
Contact us about the IP Intercom
We can help you build the ideal solution. Send us a quick message and we will return your inquiry as soon as possible.