- Low-latency streaming to cell phone app
- Single channel or multi-channel support
- Automatic recognition and dynamic listing of available channels
- No clould server required
- Works with many Wi-Fi routers
- Audio Format PCM / 24kHz 16bit mono
- QR code scan to connect to a stream
- Up to 250 users per device
- AudioPoint Pro server for thousands of users
- iOS and Android compatible
- Customizable channel logo displayed on app
- Easy configuration
Barix AudioPoint 3.0 encoder unit with license for 50 simultaneous subscribers
Barix AudioPoint 250CL licence upgrade to 250 simultaneous subscribers
AudioPoint 250 CL supports 250 clients total
Audiopoint EU Package
Audiopoint US Package
Audiopoint UK Package
Audiopoint No PSU Package
If you're interested in trying out this product, please provide us with your email
and we'll get back to you soon.
Use the Audiopoint 3.0 to complement the capabilites of the increasingly omnipresent mobile devices. Use it to stream live in a crowded and loud conference room; use it in a museum to enable visitors to freely stroll away from the group; use the QR code scan function to decide when and where your customer can access the information embedded in your stream. There is no need to have access to the Internet - you can use the system on an isolated LAN and upload your channel logos directly to the device.
Contact us about the AudioPoint 3.0
We can help you build the ideal solution. Send us a quick message and we will return your inquiry as soon as possible.