- Elaborate TCP/UDP command interface to control the device remotely.
- Sending syslog messages to remote host.
- Streaming modes are “send always” and “send on IO/DI1, send level”, or “respond”
- DNS compatible for name resolution
- SNMP protocol featured for monitoring device and stream
- Streaming Destination IP could be unicast, multicast, broadcast address.
- Following audio encoding is possible: uLaw / 24 kHz,uLaw / 8 kHz (G.711), aLaw / 24 kHz, aLaw / 8 kHz (G.711), PCM / 24 kHz (16bit), PCM / 8 kHz (16bit)
- configurable Audio Echo Cancellation
- The software supports two serial ports (most of Barix devices have just one physical port)
- Flow control can be set to Software or Hardware on RS-232 serial port
- The streaming destinations dynamically changeable via the command interface
Contact us about the IP Intercom
We can help you build the ideal solution. Send us a quick message and we will return your inquiry as soon as possible.