Barix SIP RAVA Client firmware update:
• New feature 117.28: Added support for the opaque parameter during the authorization
process for compatibility with some PBX servers
• New feature HY-133: Added configurable global call timeout
• HY-134: Auto hang-up timer extended to two minutes followed by pending call cancel
• TW-13: CIP messages processing optimized to solve the issue of the CRESTRON
panels not being able to initiate SIP call properly at first attempt
• TW-14: The SIP client does not attempt a group call anymore if no peers are detected
• Improved to handle failing ARP resolution over WiFi
• TW 15: no ring tones for outgoing calls in Hdx -mode
More bug fixes and improvements included in this version.
Please refer to the Release Note for a complete list.