Studio Transmitter Link
The Barix Studio Transmitter Link (STL) Application is a fast and reliable solution to stream audio in full-duplex PCM and half-duplex MP3 from a broadcast studio to a transmitter device in another physical location. RTP over UDP protocol guarantees low latency and strong reliability of the audio stream. The application can stream to eight unicast or multicast destinations, or can send as a broadcast. Several administration tools like keep alive handshake, contact closure tunneling, SNMP traps, Serial gateway, multicast and DNS are supported. The integrated Reflector Server Software simplifies connectivity over the Internet when no fixed external IP address is available. The Barix STL Application is a very powerful and flexible tool for a professional radio distribution.
- Studio-to-Transmitting station connection
- Studio-to-Studio link for live interviews
- Syndicated radio distribution
- Diversified broadcasting
- WEB based, “easy to use” configuration
- Audio formats are going from G.711 (µ/A-law) 8kHz/24kHz mono, over PCM 8kHz mono up to PCM 48kHz stereo and MP3
- Studio Encoder, Transmitter Decoder, Studio Encoder / Decoder, Transmitter Encoder / Decoder.
- Up to 8 audio stream destinations
- Configurable streaming mode: stream on level, stream on contact, stream always
- Configurable RTP delay on the decoder side
- Configurable input source, input gain and output level
- Configurable device relay's working mode
- Configurable SNMP or/and SMTP (e-mail) messaging service
- Configurable COM ports for TCP or UDP based serial gateways
- Configurable security settings
- Unidirectional studio-transmitter link can be streamed over firewall employing BRTP protocol
- Quality of Service (QoS) and (DSCP)
- fading effect for new connections
- Local contents backup
- customizable with BCL
|Contact us|| |
We will happily help you build your solution.