Redundix by Barix
Strengthen error resilience in IP-based STL connections
Redundix by Barix is a technology to improve the quality of a received RTP stream using two mechanisms:
- time diverse routing: sending the same audio stream twice: immediately on encoding and also time delayed. At the receiving end, the stream is reassembled, with any lost packets in the first stream being found in the time-delayed stream. This solution heals the effect of network glitches.
- divergent routing: two streams will be sent using separate network interfaces/routing from encoder to decoder(s). Again, the original stream will be reconstituted at the receiver. This solution will cope with problems or even failure of network infrastructure... up to a point.
Redundix by Barix consists of dedicated hardware units that can either be manually configured or that are supported by the peace of mind REFLECTOR service.
- Automatic healing of stream where possible leads to less audio glitches
- Features time and/or path redundancy
- Multiple interfaces for connection to multiple IP interfaces
- Encoder/Decoder independent: Can be used with existing infrastructure
- Web interface for configuration
- Peace of mind operations through REFLECTOR PLUS service